What woman doesn’t love wearing shoes with good heels? In my case, I’m always looking for an event or a reason to buy a new pair, leaving my closet screaming for some air. From stilettos to kitten heels, pumps and peep-toes, we all have our own personal favourites. Nevertheless, it’s still important to keep at least a pair of the following heels in your shoe cabinet in case you’ll need their versatility and style.
- Kitten Heels. Want a simple step up from your favourite flat shoes? Then the kitten heels are for you. Its heel height of 1.5 to two inches is already enough to give you the touch of femininity that you want. Although it’s not the heel of choice for shorter girls, taller women who doesn’t want to further accentuate their height can benefit from this heel type. For a perfect outfit, simply pair it up with a sundress to turn your simply casual ensemble into a flirty and fun one.
- Wedges. While it makes a great summer footwear, wedge can certainly work for other seasons too. Wedges come in various heights, so you definitely wouldn’t have a hard time looking for one that perfectly fits your taste. Other than that, wedges also come in seemingly endless styles like wedges with textures and patterns, sneakers, and casual wedges that you can use to either dress down or dress up your look. Truly the perfect shoe to own if you’re looking for comfort and style.
- Pumps. This is probably one of the classic styles of heel that exists up until now. In its basic form, pumps contain buckles, laces or ties, while its modern take offers a similar silhouette with a t-strap or ankle strap for an added design. Pumps set in neutral tones are the cult favourites as you can pair them up with almost everything you own. However, exploring pumps set in bright colours and patterns will allow you to use them as a way to express your individuality.
- Stiletto Heels. Stilettos are my absolute favourite among all heel types. Not only does it create an allusion of smaller foot and longer leg, the steep arch of the heel also alters the posture drawing attention the bust and bun area. But despite the sexy look that it offers, stiletto heels aren’t the healthiest heel choice for your foot. The thin heels force places all the weight of your body on the balls of your feet, and its high arches could also cause some discomfort and problem when worn for longer periods of time.
- Peep-Toes. Just the perfect shoe if you want to show off your freshly manicures toes. The peep-toe heel combines the chic look of a high heel and the fun element of exposed toes. Perfect for adding a hint of class even on your casual outfits.
Different outfits need different shoes, so make sure that you have at least pair of these heels ready in your shoe closet to set your outfit off right.