There is a big world outside Singapore city and it is time to see it. Traveling eases the mind and gives pleasure to the spirit. Indeed traveling to the most visited cities can make a big difference at the end of the day. If you are confused where to start because all places have potential, you should consider the compiled list of Euromonitor, a market research firm., as a start.
The study was derived from a global travel research programme which was conducted in fifty seven countries. You will be surprised to know that the number one city in the world in terms of international tourist arrivals is Hong Kong followed by London, Singapore, Bangkok, Paris, Macau, Dubai, Shenzhen, New York and Istanbul.
What cities are next? Here’s the list:
- Kuala Lumpur: The eleventh most-travelled city in the world is Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. It is famous because it is considered as a shopper’s paradise.
- Antalya: You may not hear about it but believe that this city is one of the most-travelled in the world. It is a Turkish city and is famous for their blue waters plus it directly sits on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Seoul: Many people are fond of Seoul because of its vibrant people and culture.
- Rome: The glory of Rome transcends through time. Ancient Rome was purportedly founded by Remus and Romulus in 10 century B.C. Visitors are fascinated with the ancient Rome.
- Taipei: Taipei is the center of Taiwan. It is one of the most-visited because of its vibrant night markets and lively food scene.
- Guangzhou: Guangzhou is a city in China. Though it is not the capital and it is just the third largest city there, many people still visit because of its lively culture and history.
- Phuket: For the beach bums (which is a lot), they choose Phuket more because of its pristine beaches and sands. Phuket is in fact Thailand’s the largest island.
- Miami: Miami belongs to the most visited cities in the world. The place entices people because of its history, culture and Cuban influence.
- Pattaya: You will be surprised about Pattaya because it was once known as a fishing village. Now it boasts of resorts and hotels along its stretch.
- Shanghai: Shanghai is another Chinese city that boasts of many things like the culture, food and people.
That should do. Remember to make arrangement and settle it before you reach the city. This is so your travel can be smooth and enjoyable experience.